As a Church of England School, faith is very important to us. Our vision, ethos, curriculum and relationships with each other are all underpinned by our faith in God and his love for us all. Although we are a Christian school, our children follow many faiths (and none) and we respect everyone’s beliefs.
These are some key distinctive aspects of our school:
- We celebrate each-other’s festivals.
- We worship together in school and in church, and we study the world’s religions so that we can learn about what unites us.
- We have close links with the parish of Horton All Saints, and representatives of the parish sit on our governing body.
- We also work closely with the Anglican Diocese of Leeds, getting advice and support in our work as a Church of England school
- We support and work closely with other Church of England schools in Bradford
- We regularly visit and worship in All Saints Church and we visit other places of worship in Bradford; one of the most diverse cities in the country.
- Every Monday, we start our week off with collective worship – a special time when staff and children contribute in different ways.
- In every classroom you will find a reflection space, where we can worship and reflect alone or as a whole class.
- We expect everyone to respect each other, regardless of faith.