Kingswood 2020

Hi all,
I know a lot of parents and children have been wondering about the Kingswood trip scheduled for October this year.
Due to the current situation, we have moved this to 10th – 12th February 2021. This is the week before February half term.
We have made this decision to allow a little more time for things to settle down, as well as to allow Kingswood to put social distancing measures into place to ensure all children and staff attending are safe and able to have the best time possible.
There will be further meetings later in the year for both parents and children.
All you need to do for now is ensure you have paid the total cost of the trip by September at the latest via ParentPay.
I will keep you all updated as I get information and if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I hope this puts a few minds at rest and I look forward to seeing you all in September.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *