Values and Ethos
Our Vision for the school
Staff and governors are agreed that our vision for the future of the school is that we will be:
a united and caring community of learners
Mission Statement and School Ethos
At All Saints’ CE Primary School we believe that each child is unique and loved by God. We value every child as an individual and try to provide an environment in which children learn and develop in a safe, secure and stimulating atmosphere. Children come to our school with a variety of experiences and this diversity is both welcomed and highly valued.
Our Core Christian Values
These are the values which we believe to be Core to our Christian understanding and approach to life but all flow from this first one;
We have decided that our core values are:
- to develop the moral, spiritual, social, intellectual and physical development of the child.
- to develop tolerance and understanding of all cultural and religious backgrounds. to ensure that all children have equal access to a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum.
- to develop a sense of self respect, confidence and self-discipline.
- to foster relationships which are harmonious.
- to help children move smoothly through the steps needed to reach adulthood.
- to have high expectations of all children to achieve their full potential.
- to provide a rich and stimulating learning environment which provides teaching styles which reflect learning styles.
- to provide an appropriate working environment which suits the needs of the child.
- to welcome and work in partnership with parents both in school and at home.
- to support all staff in professional and personal development. to provide training opportunities for others in partnership with outside agencies.
This page up-dated October 2016