What to Do If You Have A Concern
Safe Guarding Concerns
If you have any concerns regarding a pupil or staff member please contact one of the Safeguarding Designated Leads who will be happy to discuss these at any time.
Our Safeguarding Designated Lead at All Saints CE Primary School is:
- John Davie – Head Teacher.
Our Deputy Designated Leads are:
- Kathryn Shaw – Deputy Head Teacher
- Therese Holden – Assistant Head teacher – Inclusion
- Jenny Williams – Attendance Lead
- Nita Pallister – Nurture Lead
- Name of child/staff member the concern is regarding.
- What the concern is.
- The date the concern was first noted.
You are also always able to make a direct referral to Social Care should you feel that a child is at risk. The number is 01274 437500.
We are always keen to work in partnership with parents. If you have a concern about any aspect of school it is important that you let us know, and we have a clear procedure so that issues get dealt with promptly and effectively by the right person.
What to do if you have a concern
You can download a copy by clicking on the link below